September 26, 2020 ( last updated : September 26, 2020 )
Hello friends! I’m afraid it’s not a terrifically exciting update for you all this week as we’ve been looking over some of our legal requirements before releasing our game.
Mostly this boiled down to us reading a bunch of licenses for our assets and making sure we were allowed to use them in the ways we intended. That’s a pretty important step before you start trying to share your game, so we recognize its importance. Still, we’re pretty happy we already did the other half of our legal crap (starting a corporation) ahead of time or else this week would have really sucked.
- The splash screen now displays “Fancy Pigeon Studios presents.” This is a bit more descriptive than the blank screen it previously was.
- The credits page has been significantly updated. It now shows what each of our team members worked on, as well as including both a Special Thanks section as well as extra attribution required for some of our assets.
- Adjusted the size of the UI to make it consistent across multiple display types.
- Adjusted the size of the scoreboard and deathmatch timer to make them a little less cramped.
- Fixed a bug where the lobby would sometimes receive double input from controllers. This would cause a player to either immediately ready up when they intended to join, or return to the title screen when they intended to change their character.
Originally published September 26, 2020
Latest update September 26, 2020
Related posts :